Monday, October 29, 2007

Feeling so much better

With the little help of an immense amount of sleep, I suspect. Averaged about 14 hours a day since Friday.

I have also broken the immense list down into small chunks and will just achieve something each day. Nothing major. Basic organisational skills.

Chemo makes me feel like crap. I forgot for awhile. Chemo makes me feel like crap. It passes.

I need to take it easy when feeling chemo crap. Sleep lots. And it will pass.

But I'm glad I keep a record of the fact that sometimes things suck. I'm really not 'brave and inspirational'. I just get up each morning and get on with it. Actually, sometimes I don't get on with it, I have a tantie. And that's okay.

God had it under control when I didn't... I knew he did :)

Be well.

Much love,

Jess

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good tantie! Give 'em hell.

I must say your 14 hours sleep 'average' makes me extremely jealous. Getting up at 6am in a dark, rainy, cold & wet London to fight my way across the city doesn't blend well with my sleep maximisation utility curve. So feel free to donate some hours this way!

Hope you enjoyed your honeymoon, love reading your blog. Thinking of you always.

Cheers

Mark

12:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess,

Sorry you are feeling so crap. You don't have to live up to anyone's expectations of being 'brave and inspirational". You already have. What's a tantie between friends! You are brave because when you feel low, like you are now, you still know that you have to keep fighting. You're my hero anyway, 'cause I know what a sook I would be! Thinking of you. Sharyn & Family

1:20 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yep, sometimes cracking a big narnie is exactly what you need to do. They can be somewhat cathartic. :D

M. xxx

11:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessie my love - you ARE 'brave and inspirational', because you aren't afraid to tell it like it is. Then we get to hear how you've picked yourself up again and kept on keeping on. People can't really appreciate how brave you are, if you don't tell them when everything sucks!

Love, as always from Jane and the Life Force tribe xxxxxxxx

12:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home