Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bored now.

Sorry, the blog has been quite unexciting for the past few days. Well, there's a very good reason for that - so has life at this end! I was allowed out of hospital on condition that I did absolutely NOTHING, and so I am. And it's quite pleasant, lots of reading, a trip out in the chair each day, a bit of time writing or surfing, and just hanging out with my Mama - but it's not particularly
newsworthy!

We've also had some wonderful people over to visit - Rachel came over last night and brought the makings for all of dinner - it was definitely a new thing to invite someone into my home and have them take over the kitchen! But much appreciated all the same!

We are going to see the oncologist on Friday IF the pathology results are back. I will have more to report on Friday when and if we see Dr B.

Till then, I'm just industriously healing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home