Monday, March 19, 2007

Interactive opportunity!

You may notice that I've fiddled around with some of my blog, adding some links and a 'summary' of the blog.

However, I'm not really happy with the description of my blog. I was thinking that you, my loyal readers, are probably in a better position to write a description of the blog. So I thought we could have a competition!

The description is that thing up the top, under the title. I would be very interested to hear your take on the blog - so please submit your version of what you think the description should be!

And for those of you who are not creative, please submit suggestions for the prize! (I'm currently thinking a tube of condensed milk, a packet of Smith's BBQ chips, a box of Fruity Bix and a year's supply of Physical Skim milk.)

Looking forward to hearing your creative efforts! (By the way, the word parenthesis - no matter how it's spelled - will get bonus points.)

Proper post below.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jess!

Thanks for posting a link to my site - much appreciated! Just sent you an email, but wanted to let you know that I am still reading your blog as well. Can't wait to see photos of your bike! And don't feel bad about the spelling. I didn't even notice until I read Jaqui's and Gill's comments. Good luck with the coming week. Thinking of you.

Cheers

Mark

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's clearly two Michael's posting comments here, as a different Michael responded to your response on my initial comment about the gambolling like a fat..., so future posts from me will be from Michael J for clarity. Phew!

Now we've got that sorted, I'll go and consider my submissions for the naming competition...

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home