Monday, March 05, 2007

Quickie

Just a quick update, things are actually going quite well. Little to no nausea, feeling pretty good. It has been STINKY hot here for the past couple of days, so I'm really wilting in the heat. Very low energy, but if that's as bad as it's going to get this round, I can cope.

Trying to be less whingy this cycle, but seem to be failing. Whinge whinge whinge.

I have made a terrible and gruesome discovery. I am turning into Andy from Little Britain. Yeah I know. I don't like it.

See, I even whinge about turning into Andy. Whinge whinge whinge.

Tomorrow I get my picc line taken out of my arm! I'm very excited at the prospect of a whole week of freedom. I can shower without protecting my arm! I'm going to have spas... lots of them! (Somewhere.) And then in a week's time I'm going to have another yucky operation to put it back in. But hopefully in my left arm and higher up so it will work a little better. CUrrently it kinks up whenever I bend my arm and it won't give blood anymore, which means that the vampires attack my other arm every week.

This weekend is Ben and Sus's wedding, so looking forward to a few days in Toowoomba... the dresses are finished and look good. I must dig my hair out though...

Hope you're well... I'm just about half way through my chemo now!

Lots of love,

Jessie xoxox

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that Andy is prone to "gambolling around like a fat balding semi naked spring lamb". Evocative imagery, but doesn't sound like you!

Tell us more about your internet access problems, I'm sure we can fix it in a jiffy.

10:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear little girl. I haven't checked out your blog site since you went back to Brisbane, but I want to tell you how GREAT it was that you dropped into the Life Force group when you were in Sydney. We talk about you all the time - nice things, I promise - and wonder how you are going.
It can be rather daunting for us when we read your blogs so it was great to actually get the Jessie humour in the flesh. Never be afraid to have a whinge, little one. You're entitled with what you are going through and I'm sure God doesn't mind in the least.
Will try to check in more often, because I don't want to miss anything.
Please catch up with all of at Life Force whenever you are in Sydney again.
Lots and lots and lots of love from all of us, but especially me.
Jane xxx

11:04 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home