Friday, November 16, 2007

Just to prove my point about the brain...

I did forget to mention a fairly major event at chemo on Tuesday.

The psychological puke. The overwhelming nausea for absolutely no reason at all except that I know chemo's coming.

There's even a song to go with it. It's sung to the tune of "Aboriginal me, Aboriginal you, We're not just a people who eat kangaroo" from Indidgeridoo from We Can Be Heroes, the pre-cursor to Summer Heights High. It goes a little something like this...

"Psychological puke, pyschological puke; No reason for it, just the force of a nuke."

Cool, hey.

There's another one on junkie veins, to the tune of Barbie Girl, but we might save that for another time.

I played chess again tonight, and while I lost, it was a fun game. It was really just a case of that looks exciting, and he who made the last mistake lost. (Me.)

Thank you Nik for the reassurance on the chess. There's more to life than a stupid game of chess, anyway.

There is now a link on the right to my photo albums!



Much love and God bless,

Jessie xoxoxo

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That song reminds me of your mallet song: "I got a mallet, I got a mallet, I got a mallet, do, do...do, do." Maybe this latest one shows a little more creativity :)
Sarah

8:01 am  
Blogger craggles said...

Hi Jess
Pils uncle here
So glad you have some happiness in your life( reminds me of the eternal battle for holy grail)
My Mum (pils Gran) has just got news her colorectal tumor she had removed 15 mths ago has set up mets on her abdomen...we always use your spirit to help her with her pain and discomfort..shes just started Xeloda oral chemo so we will wait and see...but those Fentanyl patches may help with pain she hopes so anyway
Please keep up your blog when your able and remember our thoughts are with you.
Craig

8:02 am  
Blogger Michelle said...

Jess, you are made of win and awesome.

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home